Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: calindustries on March 20, 2014, 12:09:08 pm

Title: little things...
Post by: calindustries on March 20, 2014, 12:09:08 pm
Do any of you have good battery pouch/organizers for your phase/leaf batteries? I have found the ThinkTank battery pouch but was wondering if anyone had any other options they like...

Same goes for H grip batteries

-Craig
Title: Re: little things...
Post by: Joe Towner on March 20, 2014, 05:19:55 pm
Batteries, all accessories are just bigger in the MF world.  I got a 13mm H extension tube today, and can't figure out where to store it with the 2 extra batteries and the HVM in my bag.  Once I swap out my current Cokin P filters with a 100mm kit and I'll be back in the bag of the month club!
Title: Re: little things...
Post by: sgilbert on March 20, 2014, 08:24:20 pm
I just put em in little zip lock bags -- probably obtained from Really Right Stuff when I bought various little bits from the -- and put them in my bag.

The keep the batteries clean, and likely comply with TSA regulations as well.