Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Hening Bettermann on February 27, 2014, 02:15:10 pm

Title: 'The Digital Darkroom' by Bart van der Wolf
Post by: Hening Bettermann on February 27, 2014, 02:15:10 pm
No it doesn't exist. Not to my knowledge. I wished it did. Bart, I would like to have your tools and advice, or an overview over them,  collected in one place, rather than scattered over various Lula threads. I tried to truncate e.g. http://bvdwolf.home.xs4all.nl/main/foto/psf/SlantedEdge.html to http://bvdwolf.home.xs4all.nl/main/foto/, but was STOPped. Is there anything I can do to come closer?

Kind regards - Hening.
Title: Re:
Post by: Torbjörn Tapani on February 27, 2014, 05:05:41 pm
Is it on Amazon? Where do I send the money? I'd pay for that :-)
Title: Re: 'The Digital Darkroom' by Bart van der Wolf
Post by: Fine_Art on February 27, 2014, 07:26:05 pm
Another vote for a book.
Title: Re: 'The Digital Darkroom' by Bart van der Wolf
Post by: AFairley on February 27, 2014, 08:39:01 pm
Oh hell, I got all excited when I saw the thread title.
Title: Re: 'The Digital Darkroom' by Bart van der Wolf
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 27, 2014, 11:36:25 pm
Oh hell, I got all excited when I saw the thread title.
Me too.   :(