Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Mr.Gale on February 26, 2014, 09:43:46 pm

Title: SOLD! NIKON NIKKOR T* Lens Set - The Whole Enchilada - 360mm, 500mm, 720mm
Post by: Mr.Gale on February 26, 2014, 09:43:46 pm
 NIKON NIKKOR T* Lens Set - The Whole Enchilada - 360mm, 500mm, 720mm

    Over the last year or so I have not been shooting 4x5 so it is time to move on. I'm going to be listing a lot, but for beginners I'll start with this lens set. It took several years to put the set together and everything is in mint condition and produces excellent sharp, contrasty images. Nikon quit making this lens set many years ago and has become a highly sought after lens which I believe, will not lose value but gain value over time.

    What is included:
    1. Main lens body with shutter and 360mm element mounted
    2. 500mm rear element
    3. 720mm rear element
    4. Technika lens board
    5. Small bags for the rear elements
    6. Larger bag that holds the set
    7. Lens caps


    Price - $2400 net to me.

    Let me know if you need more photos or have any questions.
    Thanks,
    Mr.Gale

(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/MrGale69/Nikon%20T%20Lens%20Set/P2260679_zps0dbc526b.jpg) (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/MrGale69/media/Nikon%20T%20Lens%20Set/P2260679_zps0dbc526b.jpg.html)

(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/MrGale69/Nikon%20T%20Lens%20Set/P2260674_zps746f8794.jpg) (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/MrGale69/media/Nikon%20T%20Lens%20Set/P2260674_zps746f8794.jpg.html)

(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/MrGale69/Nikon%20T%20Lens%20Set/P2260677_zps0173cf62.jpg) (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/MrGale69/media/Nikon%20T%20Lens%20Set/P2260677_zps0173cf62.jpg.html)
Title: Re: NIKON NIKKOR T* Lens Set - The Whole Enchilada - 360mm, 500mm, 720mm
Post by: Mr.Gale on March 03, 2014, 09:56:25 pm
Reasonable offers will be considered.