Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on December 23, 2013, 01:55:08 am

Title: Race To Space
Post by: cjogo on December 23, 2013, 01:55:08 am
Normal lens  >>  Moscow '89
Title: Re: Race To Space
Post by: cjogo on December 23, 2013, 12:12:55 pm
The last silver print of this went to Neil Armstrong ---  after he landed on the moon -- the Soviets invited him to Moscow ....he couldn't have a camera with him in those days  >  to snap a shot of the Russian Sputnik on top of this obelisk :-)  SO > I graciously handed him one back about 5 years ago.
Title: Re: Race To Space
Post by: francois on December 23, 2013, 12:16:04 pm
I love the sense of speed that this photo conveys…
Title: Re: Race To Space
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 23, 2013, 12:21:01 pm
Very nice angle!
Title: Re: Race To Space
Post by: cjogo on December 23, 2013, 08:49:57 pm
I love the sense of speed that this photo conveys…

;-)sense of speed >  the whole reason for the designers concept  -- pay tribute to the first spaceship ~!  .. SO .. I spent sometime walking around to find the angle > remember I only have a square format  /normal lens.  ,,,

(http://farm1.staticflickr.com/232/477115225_640d4a879d.jpg)
Title: Re: Race To Space
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 23, 2013, 11:59:02 pm
Great shot and angle!
Title: Re: Race To Space
Post by: wolfnowl on December 24, 2013, 12:33:38 am
Nicely done!

Mike.