Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: wnichols on November 29, 2013, 09:23:04 pm

Title: Mono Lake
Post by: wnichols on November 29, 2013, 09:23:04 pm
My wife and I head up to Mammoth and June a few times year to snowboard, snow is awful right now so now we are exploring.  Spent a bit of the day at Mono and thought I would share.  Headed over in the morning for Sunrise, see what happens then.
Title: Re: Mono Lake
Post by: batmura on December 01, 2013, 04:59:02 am
Great shots. Were you using a polarizer?
Title: Re: Mono Lake
Post by: sdwilsonsct on December 01, 2013, 08:30:46 am
Yes, I like the colours in the first one.
Title: Re: Mono Lake
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 02, 2013, 04:16:43 am
I like the first one, nice sense of space.
Title: Re: Mono Lake
Post by: wnichols on January 05, 2016, 01:22:25 pm
Great shots. Were you using a polarizer?

I (being new to LULA) just realized that there is a see replies to my posts.  So two years later I finally see this.

I was using a polarizer, the 105MM lee polarizer attached to the WA hood.
Title: Re: Mono Lake
Post by: HSakols on January 05, 2016, 05:28:04 pm
I'm sure there is some snow there now.  One can never go wrong with South Tufa.  I also like the sand tufa at Navy Beach.  Nice colors!