Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on August 26, 2013, 01:54:22 pm

Title: The Scream
Post by: RSL on August 26, 2013, 01:54:22 pm
.
Title: Re: The Scream
Post by: Harald L on August 26, 2013, 03:03:34 pm
Kind of slapstick-scream after getting your cojones kicked.


Harald
Title: Re: The Scream
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 26, 2013, 04:46:25 pm
Bad Day at Black Rock, eh? Munch would just scream!  ;D
Title: Re: The Scream
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 26, 2013, 06:02:01 pm
I think I have one that's a little closer to Munch, but it's got two characters, one biting the other's ear:
Title: Re: The Scream
Post by: Rob C on August 26, 2013, 06:04:24 pm
I think I have one that's a little closer to Munch, but it's got two characters, one biting the other's ear:



I see your track, but first I see owls.

Rob C
Title: Re: The Scream
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 27, 2013, 12:10:46 am

I see your track, but first I see owls.

Rob C
Yes, but it's owls screaming.  ;D
Title: Re: The Scream
Post by: Rob C on August 27, 2013, 05:05:48 am
Yes, but it's owls screaming.  ;D



Which is fair enough!

Rob C
Title: Re: The Scream
Post by: kencameron on August 27, 2013, 05:53:55 am
I'm seeing foreplay (in Eric's image).
Title: Re: The Scream
Post by: Harald L on August 27, 2013, 07:26:39 am
Yes, but it's owls screaming.  ;D


LOL. Well played!
Title: Re: The Scream
Post by: Rob C on August 27, 2013, 09:10:44 am
I'm seeing foreplay (in Eric's image).


Then I'm not looking any closer, but shall modestly avert my eyes!

Rob C
Title: Re: The Scream
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 27, 2013, 10:41:56 am
Russ,

1.   Apologies for hijacking your thread. I do like your "scream," too.

2.   Continuing the hijack: Does my "scream" have enough ambiguity to qualify as street photography?   ;)
Title: Re: The Scream
Post by: RSL on August 27, 2013, 11:29:32 am
No sweat, Eric. You never need to apologize for that. Your scream is closer to the original, erotic though it may be. And yes, the foreplay is ambiguous enough that it might qualify as street if you're open minded enough. If you hear air blowing through your head you'll be in good shape for that conclusion.
Title: Re: The Scream
Post by: Rob C on August 27, 2013, 02:33:13 pm
No sweat, Eric. You never need to apologize for that. Your scream is closer to the original, erotic though it may be. And yes, the foreplay is ambiguous enough that it might qualify as street if you're open minded enough. If you hear air blowing through your head you'll be in good shape for that conclusion.


Bully!

;-)

Rob C