Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on August 22, 2013, 12:29:56 pm

Title: Dwelling
Post by: RSL on August 22, 2013, 12:29:56 pm
.
Title: Re: Dwelling
Post by: David Eckels on August 22, 2013, 12:59:30 pm
Oh, man, I do like shots like this!
Title: Re: Dwelling
Post by: Rob C on August 22, 2013, 01:07:32 pm
Oh, man, I do like shots like this!


Yes, so do I.

I'd like it even more if I made some more of my own that worked.

;-(

Rob C
Title: Re: Dwelling
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 22, 2013, 01:35:15 pm
Wonderful rhythms and patterns.
Title: Re: Dwelling
Post by: RSL on August 22, 2013, 06:26:17 pm
Thanks all. I was checking the "upright" feature in the new Camera Raw 8, which also is available as a filter once you're in Photoshop CC. Since I was shooting up from the street there was a fair amount of distortion. Now you can make things level with a single click. I liked the result. You no longer need tilts and shifts.