Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: amolitor on July 21, 2013, 08:29:33 am

Title: Been busy
Post by: amolitor on July 21, 2013, 08:29:33 am
I haven't been around as much here lately. Here's why. This is #2.

You are, of course, welcome to critique it. It's not really the kind of thing we do around here, and not really the kind of thing I do either, but I figured I'd take a crack at the idiom, what with I have this baby lying around and all.
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: petermfiore on July 21, 2013, 09:08:33 am
A very big Congratulations!

Peter
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 21, 2013, 09:40:22 am
Congrats from me, too!

When my son was born, I bought a second 35mm (film in those days) camera just for the kid. I probably shot ten times as many of him as I did of anything else for the first couple of years.

Your shot is lovely. Enjoy the baby now, before he/she gets big enough to be arguing back against all the good advice you'll be handing out.

Eric M.
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: Chris Calohan on July 21, 2013, 09:55:42 am
I remember those fuzzy little things...much fun until 3am...ah, but who would want to miss that much fun. I've got grandson #2 rolling in soon so I too will get some of this joy, only at 3am I get to hand them back to mommy or daddy. Nice shot.
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 21, 2013, 10:21:49 am
Congrats, Andrew!

A nice high-key photograph.
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on July 21, 2013, 12:44:53 pm
Congrats Andrew!
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: Ken Bennett on July 21, 2013, 02:51:00 pm
Congrats. Enjoy the ride.... :)
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: Arlen on July 21, 2013, 03:27:17 pm
That's about as good an excuse for being absent as I can think of. And a very compelling image to come back with, too.
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: RSL on July 21, 2013, 04:39:28 pm
Beautiful, Andrew. Bravo!
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: Rob C on July 21, 2013, 05:26:10 pm
Congratulations, and many happy years together!

Rob C
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: francois on July 22, 2013, 06:28:11 am
Congratulations…
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on July 22, 2013, 02:34:23 pm
Congratulations Andrew, you both must be very happy indeed.

Kind regards.

Dave
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: William Walker on July 22, 2013, 02:53:55 pm
Well done Andrew, to you and your wife!

(Enjoy the sleepless nights - they are the good times. As they get older, their problems become bigger and they cost you more....!)

...but they are still worth it!

Regards
William
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: wmchauncey on July 22, 2013, 09:30:42 pm
I really like the high key, soft focus...is one nice image.  I'm thinking the baby takes after you wife?        ;D
Title: Re: Been busy
Post by: wolfnowl on July 25, 2013, 12:25:41 am
Congrats Andrew!  We've moved on to grandkids now...  :)

Mike.