Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on May 31, 2013, 10:06:00 am

Title: Three Windows and a Door
Post by: Chris Calohan on May 31, 2013, 10:06:00 am
(http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3722/8901457545_01baf0821c_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Three Windows and a Door
Post by: nemo295 on May 31, 2013, 12:05:04 pm
A lot of really nice textures in that shot.
Title: Re: Three Windows and a Door
Post by: PeterAit on May 31, 2013, 12:53:52 pm
Terrific! I love your use of the unconventional format (very tall aspect ratio). That everything is not quite "square," and factor of the old building I assume - adds to the appeal. This is great "seeing."
Title: Re: Three Windows and a Door
Post by: Rob C on May 31, 2013, 03:20:25 pm
You fooled me: thought it was three widows and a dog.

;-(

Rob C
Title: Re: Three Windows and a Door
Post by: Chris Calohan on May 31, 2013, 03:30:53 pm
Sorry, Rob. Next time I run across three widows and a dog, I'll be sure to shoot them just for you.
Title: Re: Three Windows and a Door
Post by: wolfnowl on June 02, 2013, 01:45:44 am
A lot of really nice textures in that shot.

Yes.  Well done!

Mike.
Title: Re: Three Windows and a Door
Post by: RSL on June 02, 2013, 10:09:31 am
+1
Title: Re: Three Windows and a Door
Post by: cjogo on June 02, 2013, 01:18:00 pm
+2