Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Motion & Video => Topic started by: fredjeang2 on April 20, 2013, 01:14:36 pm
-
Hi,
I'm wondering if there is a
Relatively reliable alternative
To broadcast monitoring.
I'm not talking in the ideal
Situation but in A budget concern
That could avoid guessing.
The cost of BM are serious.
-
Ably and comprehensively answered by Sareesh Sudhakaran.
Start here (http://wolfcrow.com/blog/post-production-hardware-and-software-guides/)
-
Good Link. Thanks.
Great work from Sareesh.
Ps: I've been digging into the Sareesh' site and I'm quite impressed by all the divulgation work been done. It's clearly written and usefull for different reader's levels.
Congrats.
-
Guess what? I was reading a few posts in the medium format section and I was feeling a bit low. This has cheered me up!
Thank you.
A really cool solution was introduced by BMD this NAB, the 8" x 2 SmartView Duo version with scopes, for less than $1,000. It is phenomenal, and I hope it delivers. Here's the link: http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/smartview
-
Stay away from the MFDB section, Sareesh! It is a bitter and bottomless pit of pointless bickering.