Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on January 19, 2013, 07:05:25 pm
-
Climbing a Turret in the Amboise Castle ..late evening. Minus 3 development and 3 minute exposure The King would ride his carriage ,with four horses, up and down the 5 levels during in-climate weather ,,, so he had it widened to handle the whole entourage ...
-
There was a few high fences to navigate around ...it was raining > so the guards were not at their stations . I wound the stair well to a glowing light > that led me to this lonely gargoyle at the top.
-
Interesting light and place. It conveys mystery. I would remove the vertical and enhance the horizontal perspective, leaving the rest as is. It also works as a square. (Note that my correction is not quite perfect, as one can see on the inner side of the door.)
Regards,
Christian
-
This is not a common place for a gargoyle. Anyway, I like the both the original and Christian's versions. The lighting is perfect for this type of place.
-
This is not a common place for a gargoyle. Anyway, I like the both the original and Christian's versions. The lighting is perfect for this type of place.
That's what caught my eye at the top of this turret... followed the light and found this door & a gargoyle. Made it back out to the street > before capture.