Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Rob C on September 30, 2012, 04:32:54 am
-
Lovely, delicate image and colours. You have a very good eye, Michael, as you repeatedly prove. Keep doing it.
Rob C
-
Lovely, delicate image and colours. You have a very good eye, Michael, as you repeatedly prove. Keep doing it.
Rob C
+1.
Part of the appeal of Michael's photos, IMHO, is that he shoots for himself and not to please a client. When he sees beauty, he shoots it and shares it.
-
It's been quite a number of years since I shot for a client, but it sure does hone ones ability to bring home the goods, even when the light is wrong, your mood is crap, or the subject won't cooperate – even if it's just leaves blowing in the wind. Failure isn't an option, even on a country hike. :-)
Michael
-
Michael,
It would be really interesting (for some of us, at least) to see some of what you do consider your failures.
(I bet I've got more of them than you do! :D )