Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: J Stauffer on June 12, 2012, 07:57:48 pm

Title: Can't see all my hard drives (folders) in library panel of LR
Post by: J Stauffer on June 12, 2012, 07:57:48 pm
I know that my current hard drive(folder) has a green light and is functioning. But all the other "off site" drives/folders are not showing up. Can someone explain to me why that isn't happening? I need to be able to access older drives to view images even though I know I can't do any thing other than look at the images because the drive is off line. Thanks.
Title: Re: Can't see all my hard drives (folders) in library panel of LR
Post by: One Frame at a Time on June 13, 2012, 09:14:37 am
Do you have images in your catalog already from that drive?  Maybe you need to open the "Import" section of LR and import the folders / images you want to see?