Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Jozef Zajaz on March 07, 2012, 05:39:07 am
-
Going there tomorrow and shooting some film. Would like to get developed as soon as possible.
120 roll film that is.
-
LTI lightside, they are great, http://www.lti-lightside.com/
-
LTI lightside, they are great, http://www.lti-lightside.com/
Awesome around the corner from where we are staying!
-
Jozef,
A discussion on the same topic on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/120mmnyc/discuss/72157600029245359/
Best, Joris.
-
I've heard good things about LTI. Hong Color is the one I've always used:
http://www.hongcolor.com/
Top-notch processing, plus it's run by one guy so you can always call and get him on the phone if you have questions, unlike some of the larger labs.
-
Duggal on 23rd between 5th and 6th.
-
LT Lightside was great!
Now I'm off to LA and Orange County.
Best labs out there?
-
In Los Angeles:
ICON
www.iconla.com
very good lab(full service, b/w, c-41, e-6)
If you're shooting E-6(slide film), and in Orange County, give Rochelle @ Datachrome your business. E-6 is all she does, and she does it very well. All my E-6(which is 80+% of what I shoot film-wise) goes to her. She has a fast turnaround too, usually within 3hrs or so from drop-off(latest the next business day).
http://data-chrome.com/index.html
-Dan