Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Brian Hirschfeld on December 18, 2011, 06:22:15 pm
-
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about either the style or the content of my website? http://www.brianhirschfeldphotography.com
I'm trying to make it is simple as is humanly possible and post interesting content, I was wondering if anyone had an comments or critiques on this about things they thought I could to better in the future, thanks....
-
Style: Clean, legible, pleasing proportions, minimalist in a good way. Stark, black, capitalised post titles are a little aggressive for me - I'd try a shade of grey there.
Blog Title Image: Don't like the image or colours. The long stroke of the 'Y' clashes with the tree stump. I'd try a semi-opaque horizontal slice across the tops of a few lenses, but there's a million ideas from the images in your posts.