Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: nilo on August 15, 2011, 06:24:15 am

Title: H4D-40 tethered: LR 3.4 wont recognize.
Post by: nilo on August 15, 2011, 06:24:15 am
Hi,
I wanted to try the H4D-40 with LR 3.4. The update said that it was now supported, but when I try LR does not seem to recognize the Hasselblad!? Lr recognizes the 5DmkII. With Phocus the H4D-40 works fine.

win7x64 here.

regards
nino

EDIT: LR says "No camera detected".
Title: Re: H4D-40 tethered: LR 3.4 wont recognize.
Post by: Richowens on August 15, 2011, 10:31:32 am
Nino,

  Lightroom does not support tethered shooting with Hasselblad, It supports the picture files.

Rich
Title: Re: H4D-40 tethered: LR 3.4 wont recognize.
Post by: nilo on August 15, 2011, 10:53:32 am
Nino,

  Lightroom does not support tethered shooting with Hasselblad, It supports the picture files.

Rich

Well, it said supported so I thought it was supported, but I understand, it does mean the files are understood. Thank you.