Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: OldRoy on April 25, 2011, 07:12:34 am
-
This is very primitive. For example I recently wanted to see if anyone had posted anything (primarily in the "locations" board) about Crete. Well, try it.... Plenty about "concrete" even when I tried to constrain the search parameter to " Crete ". Maybe I'm missing something, it does happen.
Roy
-
Google is better than 99% of site search engines: use search term "crete site:luminous-landscape.com" and you get your results.
-
The search engine for the forums is not the best, that may change in the future.
If you're talking about the search engine for the main website it's a huge improvement over both the forum search engines and the previous version of the search engine. It supports all of the standard boolean style options (the same as google does) and even uses similar heuristics to google. It will provide much better results than the forum search does.