Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on March 25, 2011, 12:43:45 am

Title: Everglades - day2
Post by: armand on March 25, 2011, 12:43:45 am
Few shots taken from an island
Title: Re: Everglades - day2
Post by: wolfnowl on March 25, 2011, 01:26:56 am
I really like the first one - the framing gives a real sense of isolation - the lone tree on a small perch in the vastness of the water.  The others don't do much for me, but others are welcome to disagree!

Mike.
Title: Re: Everglades - day2
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on March 25, 2011, 04:24:12 am
I really like the first one - the framing gives a real sense of isolation - the lone tree on a small perch in the vastness of the water.  The others don't do much for me, but others are welcome to disagree!
I agree, although the fourth is appealing as well.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Everglades - day2
Post by: francois on March 25, 2011, 04:31:50 am
I'm with Mike and Jeremy, the first one is a pleasing image. The second one is also interesting with the close-far composition but it's as good as the first one.