Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: DwayneOakes on March 24, 2011, 07:36:20 pm

Title: After The Storm
Post by: DwayneOakes on March 24, 2011, 07:36:20 pm
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s3/v25/p529921345-4.jpg)
Title: Re: After The Storm
Post by: Patricia Sheley on March 24, 2011, 09:28:11 pm
I like the frame within a frame effect / opening within the forest opening...keep meaning to ask if you photograph from within a hide...always enjoy the balsam scents you share here Dwayne.
Title: Re: After The Storm
Post by: francois on March 25, 2011, 04:39:01 am
Another very image! Maybe not as magical as the one you posted a while ago (deers with glow in the dark eyes) but I like this one a lot.
Title: Re: After The Storm
Post by: DwayneOakes on March 28, 2011, 06:05:58 pm
Thank you very much for the comments ! I appreciate it !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes