Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: candide on January 22, 2011, 09:33:59 pm

Title: Paris, '77
Post by: candide on January 22, 2011, 09:33:59 pm
Here are two street scenes I shot in Paris way back in 1977.
Title: Re: Paris, '77
Post by: c_soars on January 24, 2011, 05:39:42 pm
Ces sont vraiment bons!  J'adore l'entree a la metro!
Title: Re: Paris, '77
Post by: candide on January 24, 2011, 05:50:53 pm
Merci beaucoup!
Title: Re: Paris, '77
Post by: jule on January 24, 2011, 07:27:00 pm
J'aime aussi l'entrée dans le métro. Pour moi il suggère un commentaire de notre place dans le monde.

I love the fineness of the scaffolding, branches and wrought iron work, and how it contrasts with the solidity of the human figures.... sort of like we are the strong element in our environment.

Julie

Title: Re: Paris, '77
Post by: Rob C on January 25, 2011, 05:07:31 am
Ces sont vraiment bons!  J'adore l'entree a la metro!



Not to mention the two cats who have just eaten a bad curry. Though it might have been fish - that's rapid fire too if it's off.

Rob C
Title: Re: Paris, '77
Post by: candide on January 25, 2011, 12:52:53 pm

Not to mention the two cats who have just eaten a bad curry. Though it might have been fish - that's rapid fire too if it's off.

LOL - I hadn't looked at it that way before, but the guy on the left does have a very odd expression. I always assumed it was just your basic French oddness, but it may well have been a bad curry.
Title: Re: Paris, '77
Post by: Rob C on January 25, 2011, 03:06:48 pm
LOL - I hadn't looked at it that way before, but the guy on the left does have a very odd expression. I always assumed it was just your basic French oddness, but it may well have been a bad curry.


The guy on the left? Both of them are clutching their bellies with what must be accute cramp! I didn't note any umbrellas, so probably no SMERSH involvement. But keep watching France 24; never know what may show up!

;-)

Rob C