Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: bucko on January 04, 2011, 10:45:45 pm
-
Hello all,
I am new to the list. A landscape / abstract photographer and web / graphic artist. I am looking to purchase this monitor but I see the refresh rates are 16ms. Does anyone use this monitor for film work, Final Cut? I also compose music for films and need to see the movie on the screen smooth as I can. Is there noticeable blurring or is it suitable for film work? If not, what monitor might be excellent for both photography and film? Also, can I purchase the SpectraView II separately? Thank you.
-
regarding Q2
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/613707-REG/NEC_SVII_PRO_KIT_Color_Sensor_and_SpectraView.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=nec+pa241&N=0&InitialSearch=yes
Frank
-
regarding Q2
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/613707-REG/NEC_SVII_PRO_KIT_Color_Sensor_and_SpectraView.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=nec+pa241&N=0&InitialSearch=yes
Frank
Hello Frank,
Thank you for the info. That's interesting that the PA 241W-SV is much more, $1,239.99.
The PA241W is $800 plus $277 for SV. $1,077. Do you know of any reason why? Is it missing anything? Would tend to doubt I would think. Thanks
-
nope. bought mine independently because of the price difference. works fine.