Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: BertWaife on November 04, 2010, 08:58:39 am
-
Camera: Canon 5D mkII
Lens: 70-200mm 2.8
Setting: auto/raw
software: LR 3
I was at 500' shooting through window of small plane, using automatic settings on camera. When imported to LR3, the white windmill I was shooting has "red" on the monitor, obviously indicating over exposure. When correcting for exposure in Camera Raw, it goes away. Is there a way to rid this without under exposing the image? Or should I under expose and bring back with brightness?
-
Depends on how bad it is, but did you try the "recovery" slider, that might be sufficient maybe combined with just a small reduction in exposure if necessary .
-
Wow, recovery takes it out with little drop in exposure!
thanks
-
Pleased it worked for you ;D