Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: jclipperton on October 04, 2010, 04:17:21 pm

Title: subtle sunset
Post by: jclipperton on October 04, 2010, 04:17:21 pm
Looking West from the top of Helsby Hill.... about a2 miles from whre I live (in the shadow of that Oil Refinery!)

(http://www.pbase.com/clippo/image/129133073/original.jpg)
Title: Re: subtle sunset
Post by: Brian Carey on December 21, 2010, 07:13:49 pm
Cool shot!
Title: Re: subtle sunset
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 22, 2010, 12:18:57 am
Cool shot!
+1
Title: Re: subtle sunset
Post by: Nick Rains on December 22, 2010, 12:52:25 am
+1

My brother lives near there, and I use to drive past on the way to N Wales from Manchester when I lived in the UK. Hope the weather's not too bad for you right now!
Title: Re: subtle sunset
Post by: Justan on December 22, 2010, 10:36:49 pm
Beautiful - the colors are succulent!
Title: Re: subtle sunset
Post by: wolfnowl on December 23, 2010, 01:12:31 am
Unusual piece.  I'm sure the .jpg doesn't do it justice...

Nicely done!

Mike.