Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: kirktuck on August 11, 2010, 11:26:17 am

Title: Playing around with the new 35mm Aspheric Summilux. The July 2010 version.
Post by: kirktuck on August 11, 2010, 11:26:17 am
The people at Leica USA sent it over with an M9 and asked me to take a test drive.  I did.  I wrote about it.  You might be interested if you are interested in Leica stuff.  It's here:  http://visualsciencelab.blogspot.com/2010/08/irreverent-emotional-and-nostalgic.html
Title: Re: Playing around with the new 35mm Aspheric Summilux. The July 2010 version.
Post by: Rob C on August 12, 2010, 04:31:38 am
Thank God Leica never sent me anything to try out; I fear I might have become a fugitive for the rest of my life. I watched Michael's video of the visit to the Leica factory and realised that I hardly took in a thing because my attention was riveted on that damn camera siting on the table...