Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: ErikKaffehr on July 16, 2010, 12:31:00 am
-
Hi,
Lloyd Chambers referred to these excellent articles from Zeiss. I tried to collect all links so the articles and images would be easily accessible on a single page. All links on the page go to Zeiss Camera Lens News.
http://echophoto.dnsalias.net/ekr/index.ph...-and-perception (http://echophoto.dnsalias.net/ekr/index.php/photoarticles/22-a-very-god-article-about-mtf-and-perception)
Best regards
Erik
-
Hi,
Lloyd Chambers referred to these excellent articles from Zeiss. I tried to collect all links so the articles and images would be easily accessible on a single page. All links on the page go to Zeiss Camera Lens News.
http://echophoto.dnsalias.net/ekr/index.ph...-and-perception (http://echophoto.dnsalias.net/ekr/index.php/photoarticles/22-a-very-god-article-about-mtf-and-perception)
Best regards
Erik
These articles were an eye opener for me!
There is also a very good article about "Bokeh" in the 35th issue of their magazine:
http://www.zeiss.com/c12567a8003b58b9/Cont...12576fe004877f6 (http://www.zeiss.com/c12567a8003b58b9/Contents-Frame/105808929882e69cc12576fe004877f6)
-
;-)
Erik
These articles were an eye opener for me!
There is also a very good article about "Bokeh" in the 35th issue of their magazine:
http://www.zeiss.com/c12567a8003b58b9/Cont...12576fe004877f6 (http://www.zeiss.com/c12567a8003b58b9/Contents-Frame/105808929882e69cc12576fe004877f6)
-
Thanks so much for posting these.
DaveL
-
http://echophoto.dnsalias.net/ekr/index.ph...-and-perception (http://echophoto.dnsalias.net/ekr/index.php/photoarticles/22-a-very-god-article-about-mtf-and-perception)
I get a 'page can't be opened because the server is not responding' error from your link.
-
Try here:
http://www.zeiss.com/C12567A8003B58B9/Cont...1256CED0054968D (http://www.zeiss.com/C12567A8003B58B9/Contents-Frame/15C75F926592E5C1C1256CED0054968D)
-
Hi!
Sorry, the computer is down due to hardware failure!
Try this: http://www.zeiss.com/C12567A8003B58B9/Cont...1256CED0054968D (http://www.zeiss.com/C12567A8003B58B9/Contents-Frame/15C75F926592E5C1C1256CED0054968D)
Thanks Cristopher C
BR
Erik
I get a 'page can't be opened because the server is not responding' error from your link.