Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: John R on May 31, 2010, 07:11:05 am
-
Two taken last night. Both in-camera techniques. I have the mosquito bites to prove it, ha ha. One dark and moody, the other light and playful.
JMR
-
Both are nice, but the BW one really works for me. Your technique has distilled the scene to the essential forms, and the glowing tree trunks really sing.
Eric
-
I love the B&W one. The tones are beautiful, as are the shapes. Can't say the color one really does anything for me though.
-
Both are nice, but the BW one really works for me. Your technique has distilled the scene to the essential forms, and the glowing tree trunks really sing.
Eric
Thanks Eric, appreciate the comments. I was kind of concerned that the glow was too white and overwhelming, and my PP skills are not good enough yet to try and reduce the glow. Will keep working at it.
JMR
-
I love the B&W one. The tones are beautiful, as are the shapes. Can't say the color one really does anything for me though.
That's because the second image is really a painting No matter, thanks for the feedback.
JMR