Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Sigursteinn on April 05, 2010, 10:36:05 pm

Title: Volcanic images from Iceland
Post by: Sigursteinn on April 05, 2010, 10:36:05 pm
Hi!

I have posted some new Volcanic images on my site SteiniFjall.com (http://www.steinifjall.com/#a=0&at=0&mi=2&pt=1&pi=10000&s=5&p=0)

This is with out my personal nature experience that I have ever had! If you can you should come to Iceland to see this, it is just awesome!


Title: Volcanic images from Iceland
Post by: Josh-H on April 05, 2010, 10:44:54 pm
Quote from: Sigursteinn
Hi!

I have posted some new Volcanic images on my site SteiniFjall.com (http://www.steinifjall.com/#a=0&at=0&mi=2&pt=1&pi=10000&s=5&p=0)

This is with out my personal nature experience that I have ever had! If you can you should come to Iceland to see this, it is just awesome!

Amazing! Love the time lapse!

[Edit - linked to you on my blog for Eruption Photography]
Title: Volcanic images from Iceland
Post by: Patricia Sheley on April 05, 2010, 10:50:22 pm
Quote from: Sigursteinn
Hi!

I have posted some new Volcanic images on my site SteiniFjall.com (http://www.steinifjall.com/#a=0&at=0&mi=2&pt=1&pi=10000&s=5&p=0)

This is with out my personal nature experience that I have ever had! If you can you should come to Iceland to see this, it is just awesome!

For events as these was built the word awesome....thanks for taking us along...I want to smell and hear those molten flows...to be footloose and fancy free...I'd be there in a flash!  Patricia
Title: Volcanic images from Iceland
Post by: nigelrudyard on April 06, 2010, 08:37:20 am
Quote from: Sigursteinn
Hi!

I have posted some new Volcanic images on my site SteiniFjall.com (http://www.steinifjall.com/#a=0&at=0&mi=2&pt=1&pi=10000&s=5&p=0)

This is with out my personal nature experience that I have ever had! If you can you should come to Iceland to see this, it is just awesome!

Stupendous images; quite brilliant. I was going to say out of this world, but 'from in this world' might be more accurate judging by the levels of gelogical activity you've captured.

Superb work.
Title: Volcanic images from Iceland
Post by: Bill Caulfeild-Browne on April 06, 2010, 09:36:03 pm
Awesome images, in every sense of the word!
Congratulations,
Bill
Title: Volcanic images from Iceland
Post by: Colorwave on April 06, 2010, 09:41:31 pm
What more could you ask for.  Gorgeous images.
Title: Volcanic images from Iceland
Post by: RichardGilbert on April 06, 2010, 11:17:56 pm
Looks good! What are you shooting with?
Title: Volcanic images from Iceland
Post by: B McCarthy on April 16, 2010, 02:29:52 pm
Truely stunning! Spent some time in this same area shooting a few years back, what an everchanging world.

Bill
Title: Volcanic images from Iceland
Post by: kers on April 16, 2010, 06:16:59 pm
great Images - would like to come but the airports are closed because of it...

have to rent a chopper too!