Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: erick.boileau on February 03, 2010, 06:38:04 am
-
I have a Canon 5D Mark II, the anti-dust system is not bad if you do not look too closely, but @ af/22 the sensor is full of spots
I have a 4 years old VisibleDust cleaning kit but I cannot remove all the spots
what is the best current sensor cleaning system?
and what about sensor Loupe and which one ?
thank you
-
Had a similar problem a couple of months ago. The Canon system and Sensor Brush didn't cure the it. Used Visible Dust Green swabs and Sensor Clean solution. Worked fine
Don't over wet the swabs!!!
-
and do you have a sensor loupe 7x ?
thanks
-
and do you have a sensor loupe 7x ?
thanks
FWIW, I'm using the 7x loupe and it is fine. I find it a lot easier than shooting to find dust spots.
-
Francois avec la loupe tu n'as plus besoin de shooter a f/22 tu vois direct le résultat ?
c'est vrai que sinon c'est très fastidieux on en fini plus
merci je vais l'acheter
-
Francois avec la loupe tu n'as plus besoin de shooter a f/22 tu vois direct le résultat ?
c'est vrai que sinon c'est très fastidieux on en fini plus
merci je vais l'acheter
Exactement! On regarde le capteur avec la loupe et elle illumine le capteur avec des LEDs. C'est comme ça que j'ai découvert une rayure sur mon vieux 1D MK2 :-(
-
hop ! ca y est c'est commandé
là c'est trop l'horreur
merci encore