Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Tim Gray on September 05, 2009, 08:33:22 am

Title: Override Epson 4000 paper not straight warning
Post by: Tim Gray on September 05, 2009, 08:33:22 am
I'm trying to print, manual feed on hand cut (torn actually) paper, with one deckled edge.  It's practically impossible to get the epson 4000 to accept the paper - either "not straight" or "wrong size" - is there any way to force a print under these circumstances?  

Thanks.
Title: Override Epson 4000 paper not straight warning
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 05, 2009, 10:03:01 am
This is a wild guess, as I haven't tried it: Could you hinge the torn paper to a slightly larger sheet of a fairly thin paper and feed this 'sandwich' through?
Title: Override Epson 4000 paper not straight warning
Post by: Tim Gray on September 05, 2009, 01:00:06 pm
Quote from: EricM
This is a wild guess, as I haven't tried it: Could you hinge the torn paper to a slightly larger sheet of a fairly thin paper and feed this 'sandwich' through?

Good idea, certainly worth a try.