Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: henrikfoto on April 29, 2009, 02:20:03 pm
-
Just wondered if the Sinar eSprit 65 LV har started shipping?
Has anyone had the chance to test it?
Henrik
-
Yes, it's available already. See for example:
https://shop.strato.de/epages/15493234.sf/d...arback_esprit65 (https://shop.strato.de/epages/15493234.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/15493234/Categories/d_sinarbacks/sinarback_esprit65)
-
Yes, it's available already. See for example:
https://shop.strato.de/epages/15493234.sf/d...arback_esprit65 (https://shop.strato.de/epages/15493234.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/15493234/Categories/d_sinarbacks/sinarback_esprit65)
Thank you! Have you tested it yet?
Henrik
-
Thank you! Have you tested it yet?
No, but if someone wants to send me one I will
-
I am hoping it is more like the look of the 54s or h than the newer models with Dalsa-ship. Do you think that is the case?
H
-
I am hoping it is more like the look of the 54s or h than the newer models with Dalsa-ship. Do you think that is the case?
Sorry, but having never used it (or the 54s or 54h) I can't possibly compare. Perhaps someone else can help, or you could contact a Sinar dealer or two and ask them to send you a sample file, or if you are located nearby a dealer try it out for yourself.
-
It pays to shop around. I just found two prices at different dealers. One was $14,590, the other was only $10,900 (both in Europe)
-
Dear Henrik,
The look is what you want it to be, mainly depending on the input profile used. It is always possible to ICC-Profile your back and give him the look you wish. By default the back uses a Sinar generated ICC profile, created with flash light and emphasis having been put on skin tones.
FYI: this back ships since December 2008 and one can find plenty of information and description of the features given by myself here some months ago.
Best regards,
Thierry
I am hoping it is more like the look of the 54s or h than the newer models with Dalsa-ship. Do you think that is the case?
H
-
Dear Henrik,
The look is what you want it to be, mainly depending on the input profile used. It is always possible to ICC-Profile your back and give him the look you wish. By default the back uses a Sinar generated ICC profile, created with flash light and emphasis having been put on skin tones.
FYI: this back ships since December 2008 and one can find plenty of information and description of the features given by myself here some months ago.
Best regards,
Thierry
Dear Thierry!
Thanks for information. I have asked for samples and a demo-unit for testing at the Norwegian dealer for a long time, and nothing happens.
I just thought it was delayed in production..
Henrik