Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: Wim van Velzen on April 25, 2009, 12:58:04 pm

Title: some Normandy pictures
Post by: Wim van Velzen on April 25, 2009, 12:58:04 pm
Dear all,

It took me a while to publish them on my site, but I added today a few Normandy portfolios. Pictures of Brittany are to follow soon.

You'll find them here: Normandy portfolios (http://www.fotografiewimvanvelzen.nl/new.htm). Most shots are taken with a Rollei 6008 and Imacon 132C back; some urban pictures are taken with a Pentax K10D.

I hope you enjoy!
Title: some Normandy pictures
Post by: wolfnowl on April 26, 2009, 02:30:42 am
Some great work there!

This one's my favourite: http://www.fotografiewimvanvelzen.nl/sco/melfort15.htm (http://www.fotografiewimvanvelzen.nl/sco/melfort15.htm)

I imagine that grandmother tree would have some amazing stories to tell!

Mike.
Title: some Normandy pictures
Post by: Wim van Velzen on April 27, 2009, 04:55:26 pm
Thanks Mike!

I added 5 Brittany portfolios today, with lot of character trees in the Huelgoat area. Hope you love them too!

Title: some Normandy pictures
Post by: Christos Andronis on April 28, 2009, 02:05:37 am
I like your first image a lot: color patterns, lines and cloud formations all look great. But above all, the grass in the foreground is excellent!

Well done,

- Christos
Title: some Normandy pictures
Post by: wolfnowl on April 28, 2009, 02:53:49 am
Quote from: Wim van Velzen
Thanks Mike!

I added 5 Brittany portfolios today, with lot of character trees in the Huelgoat area. Hope you love them too!

There's a creperie in town where the owners are from Brittany... I'll pass the link along to them!

Take care,
Mike.
Title: some Normandy pictures
Post by: Lisa Nikodym on April 28, 2009, 12:47:18 pm
Beautiful as usual, Wim.  I've really enjoyed seeing your photos here for some years now - you have a wonderful eye.  They're an inspiration to me.  You go to some of the same places I do (I was in Brittany & Normandy last spring), but manage to make them look far more beautiful.  My special favorite from this set was St. Herbot 3 (the curved staircase).

Lisa
Title: some Normandy pictures
Post by: Wim van Velzen on April 30, 2009, 11:06:27 am
Thanks for the compliments