Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: BJNY on March 18, 2009, 05:43:51 pm
-
http://imaginginfo.com/web/online/News/-Ma...L33/3$4978 (http://imaginginfo.com/web/online/News/-Mamiya-DL28-Spawns-Bigger-Brother--Mamiya-DL33/3$4978)
Edit: Added Press Release: http://www.mamiya.com/news-events-press-releases.html (http://www.mamiya.com/news-events-press-releases.html)
-
Shutter release looks new?
(http://www.mamiya.com/eblasts/320001_Mamiya_00051_hr.jpg)
-
Shutter release looks new?
(http://www.mamiya.com/eblasts/320001_Mamiya_00051_hr.jpg)
...What do you see that's different? Looks like the shutter release on any other AFDIII. Am I missing something?
Doug Peterson (e-mail Me) (http://mailto:[email protected])
__________________
Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Eizo & More
National: 877.217.9870 | Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up (http://www.captureintegration.com/our-company/newsletters/)
-
You're correct, Doug.
I'm paying less attention to gear these days.
-
At $20,000 USD with a free lens ( 55/2.8 or 150/3.5 ) with a capture rate of 1.1 sec this is very good value.
The P45+ is 1.5 & the H3D-39 is 1.4. So this the DL33 is faster than both Phase & Hasselblad. The body is the AFDIII same as the DL28 or the Phase camera.
Denis
-
At $20,000 USD with a free lens ( 55/2.8 or 150/3.5 ) with a capture rate of 1.1 sec this is very good value.
The P45+ is 1.5 & the H3D-39 is 1.4. So this the DL33 is faster than both Phase & Hasselblad. The body is the AFDIII same as the DL28 or the Phase camera.
Denis
I think you got it backwards. The P45+ can capture 1 1/2 frames per second, whereas the DL33 is ~1. The Mamiya is slower.
I'll stick with my Leaf Aptus 22. I couldn't be happier! OK...maybe if the Mamiya AFD II had autofocus speed similar to my Nikon D3, and high ISO capability. BUT, you can't have everything....
-Pat
-
I think you got it backwards. The P45+ can capture 1 1/2 frames per second, whereas the DL33 is ~1. The Mamiya is slower.
I'll stick with my Leaf Aptus 22. I couldn't be happier! OK...maybe if the Mamiya AFD II had autofocus speed similar to my Nikon D3, and high ISO capability. BUT, you can't have everything....
-Pat
no, a p45+ is 1.5 seconds a frame, very slow.
paul
-
no, a p45+ is 1.5 seconds a frame, very slow.
paul
Exactly
DL33 1.1 seconds a frame
H3D-39 1.4 seconds a frame
P45+ 1.5 seconds a frame
-
no, a p45+ is 1.5 seconds a frame, very slow.
paul
got it!
-P