Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Murray Fredericks on January 27, 2009, 01:57:34 am

Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: Murray Fredericks on January 27, 2009, 01:57:34 am
Thierry,

just had a look on the Sinar download website and still no Exposure update.

How far away is it please?

Murray
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: thsinar on January 27, 2009, 02:05:08 am
Murray,

I was told the version 6.1 to be available for download on the 03rd of February, in one week.

Best,
Thierry

Quote from: Murray Fredericks
Thierry,

just had a look on the Sinar download website and still no Exposure update.

How far away is it please?

Murray
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: BJNY on January 27, 2009, 02:13:24 am
Thierry,
It took you a full EIGHT minutes to reply.
Disappointed,  
Billy
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: thsinar on January 27, 2009, 02:20:08 am
I have already improved with this answer to you, Billy!

7 min.

Thierry

Addendum: it was actually more easy to answer!

Quote from: BJNY
Thierry,
It took you a full EIGHT minutes to reply.
Disappointed,  
Billy
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: Adina on January 27, 2009, 03:49:32 am
Quote from: thsinar
... version 6.1 to be available for download on the 03rd of February ...

Best,
Thierry

wich year ?
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: thsinar on January 27, 2009, 04:09:25 am
it's actually written, Adina: I wrote "in one week"!

Best regards,
Thierry

Quote from: Adina
wich year ?
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: Murray Fredericks on January 27, 2009, 05:28:03 am
Quote from: Adina
wich year ?
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: PdF on February 02, 2009, 11:54:17 am
The countdown is beginning...

PdF
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: Murray Fredericks on February 02, 2009, 03:31:10 pm
Quote from: PdF
The countdown is beginning...

PdF


Check that internet connection, polish up your password....
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: Adina on February 03, 2009, 02:58:05 am
Quote from: Murray Fredericks

i can nothing see on sinar.ch ...  
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: evgeny on February 03, 2009, 05:09:57 am
They fired all programmers. There were two programmers...
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: Carsten W on February 03, 2009, 05:52:59 am
Quote from: evgeny
They fired all programmers. There were two programmers...

Then they fired only one more than half the programmers
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: ynp on February 03, 2009, 07:07:31 am
They should have hired Mr. Brumbaer...

Meanwhile I am going to keep my OS X 10.4 MBP with the eMotion DNG and eMotionReader in my safe-room.  

Yevgeny
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: evgeny on February 03, 2009, 07:27:49 am
I shoot with Sinarback 54M and Contax 645 mount only because I didn't find a better deal, yet.

I expect aconomy development (`slowdown`) in 2009 will help me to acquire a newer back at fantastic price.
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: Jeff Weir on February 03, 2009, 12:58:10 pm
Is today going to be the day.......
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: Adina on February 04, 2009, 03:57:02 am
Quote from: Adina
i can nothing see on sinar.ch ...  

D - Day +1 :

i can nothing see on sinar.ch ...  

wich year ?

2010 ...

i cannot understand this, i have used the 6.1 at the Photokina 08' ...

Greetings
Adina
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: bdp on February 04, 2009, 04:13:31 am
I have heard a lot of release dates for 6.1 over the past few months. I think it is better that they get it right before it's released, but the release date does keep getting later, and it does get frustrating. My local dealer told me Feb 15 a couple of weeks ago, so I was surprised when Thierry announced Feb 03.

Ben
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: thsinar on February 04, 2009, 05:42:37 am
To all,

I have got the 6.1.1 yesterday night and it is the public version. I am doing some testing with it right now. I will send my feedback to Sinar as soon as finished, but am on a trip, so the release will be next Monday.
Sorry for having been wrong for one week.

Best regards,
Thierry
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: PdF on February 09, 2009, 02:06:36 am
Quote from: thsinar
To all,

I have got the 6.1.1 yesterday night and it is the public version. I am doing some testing with it right now. I will send my feedback to Sinar as soon as finished, but am on a trip, so the release will be next Monday.
Sorry for having been wrong for one week.

Best regards,
Thierry


Today ???

PdF
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: Imaginara on February 09, 2009, 03:23:42 am
*little tiny voice from the backseat* "Are we there yet?"    
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: Adina on February 09, 2009, 06:01:04 am
Quote from: Imaginara
*little tiny voice from the backseat* "Are we there yet?"    

* driver say * NO, shut up  
Title: How far away is Exposure 6.1?
Post by: Imaginara on February 09, 2009, 06:15:38 am
Or the old classic "We'll get there when we'll get there!"