Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: stiksandstones on December 14, 2008, 06:59:55 pm

Title: SAME keywords keep being put on every import
Post by: stiksandstones on December 14, 2008, 06:59:55 pm
Everytime I 'import photos from disk' to add to my catalog, I get the import dialogue screen asking me the usual, presets, metadata, keywords, etc...No matter if I leave the keywords blank, enter new keywords, it ALWAYS imports those new images with a preexisting few keywords from a shoot a few months ago. No matter what, I can not get it to STOP adding in, on its own those same keywords.
Any ideas?

Title: SAME keywords keep being put on every import
Post by: Morris Taub on December 15, 2008, 07:29:58 am
Quote from: stiksandstones
Everytime I 'import photos from disk' to add to my catalog, I get the import dialogue screen asking me the usual, presets, metadata, keywords, etc...No matter if I leave the keywords blank, enter new keywords, it ALWAYS imports those new images with a preexisting few keywords from a shoot a few months ago. No matter what, I can not get it to STOP adding in, on its own those same keywords.
Any ideas?

check this link out...I had similar weirdness goin' on...

http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....amp;hl=keywords (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28579&hl=keywords)

hope that helps a bit...

M
Title: SAME keywords keep being put on every import
Post by: stiksandstones on December 25, 2008, 05:30:47 pm
Quote from: momo2
check this link out...I had similar weirdness goin' on...

http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....amp;hl=keywords (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28579&hl=keywords)

hope that helps a bit...

M

That thread worked, thanks much.

Just trying now how to figure out how to get rid of old presets?

Thanks again.
Title: SAME keywords keep being put on every import
Post by: James R on December 26, 2008, 12:09:57 pm
Quote from: stiksandstones
That thread worked, thanks much.

Just trying now how to figure out how to get rid of old presets?

Thanks again.

Had the same problem, see this thread: http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....showtopic=30387 (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30387)