Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Digital Cameras & Shooting Techniques => Topic started by: chrisn on September 30, 2008, 07:41:05 pm

Title: HyperDrive Colorspace rattle?
Post by: chrisn on September 30, 2008, 07:41:05 pm
Hi, all. Question for those of you who own the same product:

Just received a HyperDrive Colorspace O in the mail. It has a slight rattle sound to it, as if there's a loose screw inside.

Is this normal, or should I exchange it? I'm guessing the latter, but just wanted to check to be sure.

Thank you for your help.

Chris
Title: HyperDrive Colorspace rattle?
Post by: bradleygibson on October 01, 2008, 01:31:08 am
Quote
Hi, all. Question for those of you who own the same product:

Just received a HyperDrive Colorspace O in the mail. It has a slight rattle sound to it, as if there's a loose screw inside.

Is this normal, or should I exchange it? I'm guessing the latter, but just wanted to check to be sure.

Thank you for your help.

Chris
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=225891\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

The rattle is their orientation sensor.  It's normal for this device.
Title: HyperDrive Colorspace rattle?
Post by: chrisn on March 24, 2009, 10:14:02 pm
Quote from: bradleygibson
The rattle is their orientation sensor.  It's normal for this device.

Brad--

Shoot, I forgot to say thank you. Sorry about that.

So ... Thank you for the feedback.

Best,
Chris