Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: jecxz on September 23, 2008, 02:16:45 pm

Title: New Hasseblad Pricing?
Post by: jecxz on September 23, 2008, 02:16:45 pm
Has Hasselblad reduced pricing? I heard possibly by as much as 40% - to the following:

H3DII-31 is still $17,995

H3DII-39 is now $21,995

H3DII-39 Multi shot is $30,995

H3DII-50 is $27,995

H3DII-60 in early Q2 ‘09 is $35,995.

I also understand there is an upgrade path between the 50 and 60 when it’s ready to ship.

Again, looking for confirmation. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Derek Jecxz
www.jecxz.com
Title: New Hasseblad Pricing?
Post by: SeanBK on September 24, 2008, 10:06:11 am
Quote
Has Hasselblad reduced pricing? I heard possibly by as much as 40% - to the following:

H3DII-31 is still $17,995

H3DII-39 is now $21,995

H3DII-39 Multi shot is $30,995

H3DII-50 is $27,995

H3DII-60 in early Q2 ‘09 is $35,995.

I also understand there is an upgrade path between the 50 and 60 when it’s ready to ship.

Again, looking for confirmation. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Derek Jecxz
www.jecxz.com
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=223671\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Phase One p30+ is @ 14990, though Demo, so I believe 'Blad will/should drop it's prices, but then who knows?   I hope U're right.
Title: New Hasseblad Pricing?
Post by: jecxz on September 24, 2008, 02:29:17 pm
Quote
Phase One p30+ is @ 14990, though Demo, so I believe 'Blad will/should drop it's prices, but then who knows?   I hope U're right.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=223934\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yes, I saw you had started a new thread about it. Very interesting. Be well.
Title: New Hasseblad Pricing?
Post by: SeanBK on September 24, 2008, 03:31:21 pm
Quote
Yes, I saw you had started a new thread about it. Very interesting. Be well.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=224021\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
  I thought might get better response in M.F, as I got e-mail from Hasselblad after posting your reply. Sent querries out, hopefully will get some handle on this.
   Take care & good luck in saving some $.
Title: New Hasseblad Pricing?
Post by: mahleu on September 24, 2008, 03:41:57 pm
I received an email from them saying the prices were dropping, apparently "For most discerning photographers the only reason not to have a Hasselblad has been that they couldn't afford one. We hope that our new pricing will enable a whole new generation of photographers to experience these amazing cameras."
Title: New Hasseblad Pricing?
Post by: jecxz on September 24, 2008, 03:46:41 pm
Quote
I thought might get better response in M.F, as I got e-mail from Hasselblad after posting your reply. Sent querries out, hopefully will get some handle on this.
   Take care & good luck in saving some $.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=224042\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Save money! I just called my insurance broker and knocked off nearly $20,000 from my equipment coverage!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic savings!!!!!!