Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: marcmccalmont on July 09, 2008, 03:26:15 pm
-
I have a spare day in Nagoya, any recommendations on a day trip worth bringing the camera and tripod for?
Thanks
Marc
-
I have a spare day in Nagoya, any recommendations on a day trip worth bringing the camera and tripod for?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=206738\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I would recommend going to Ise Shrine, about 1.5 hours West by Kintetsu line + alpha.
Nagoya itself is a pretty average place...
Cheers,
Bernard
-
Bernard Thanks, we usualy fly in one night and fly out the next day but this time I've got an extra day in town so I'll take the day trip to Ise shrine. Is it worth taking a tripod or just handheld shots?
The few good shots near the hotel we stay at:
[attachment=7395:attachment][attachment=7396:attachment]
Thanks
Marc
-
Bernard Thanks, we usualy fly in one night and fly out the next day but this time I've got an extra day in town so I'll take the day trip to Ise shrine. Is it worth taking a tripod or just handheld shots?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=206925\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Marc,
Thanks for the pics, very nice indeed.
Hum... about the tripod... I don't remember whether they are allowed within the temple or not, but the surrounding forest is also very nice and a bit dark, so it might be good to have one with you.
I haven't been there in 10 years or so.
Cheers,
Bernard