Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: jarenas on June 01, 2008, 01:19:07 pm

Title: Mamiya RZ Pro II with Lenses + Extras
Post by: jarenas on June 01, 2008, 01:19:07 pm
Looking to sell my Mamiya RZ Pro II Body with WL finder, split screen and standard focusing screen, film lever, and remote shutter release cord. The bellows, rail, and body are in excellent condition. It has a LN battery installed. I am selling because I don't see myself using it anytime soon. I used it exclusively with a Kodak Pro back but I sold that already. Price: 320USD

Mamiya RZ 100mm 2.8 with 77mm end cap and hood. It works with zero problems and the glass is scratch free and there are a couple of dust particles. Also I see a small piece of lint in the corner. Price: 200USD
 
Mamiya RB 180mm 4.5 with end cap. This lens functions properly with no hang ups. The glass is clean.
Price: 75USD

Mamiiya RB 50mm 4.5 with end cap. I bought it used and I learned that the shutter will only go to 1/90th and there is dent on the filter thread. I never got around to fixing it so I am selling for 50USD.

This is bottom base price so don't ask me to lower anymore. Thanks. [attachment=6868:attachment][attachment=6868:attachment]
Title: Mamiya RZ Pro II with Lenses + Extras
Post by: jarenas on June 02, 2008, 11:28:16 pm
Quote
Looking to sell my Mamiya RZ Pro II Body with WL finder, split screen and standard focusing screen, film lever, and remote shutter release cord. The bellows, rail, and body are in excellent condition. It has a LN battery installed. I am selling because I don't see myself using it anytime soon. I used it exclusively with a Kodak Pro back but I sold that already. Price: 320USD

Mamiya RZ 100mm 2.8 with 77mm end cap and hood. It works with zero problems and the glass is scratch free and there are a couple of dust particles. Also I see a small piece of lint in the corner. Price: 200USD
 
Mamiya RB 180mm 4.5 with end cap. This lens functions properly with no hang ups. The glass is clean.
Price: 75USD

Mamiiya RB 50mm 4.5 with end cap. I bought it used and I learned that the shutter will only go to 1/90th and there is dent on the filter thread. I never got around to fixing it so I am selling for 50USD.

This is bottom base price so don't ask me to lower anymore. Thanks. [attachment=6868:attachment][attachment=6868:attachment]
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=199270\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
SOLD!