Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: The View on April 23, 2008, 07:24:15 pm

Title: How can I get my round dodge tool tip back?
Post by: The View on April 23, 2008, 07:24:15 pm
I know this is crazy, but I lost my round tool tip for the dodge tool, sponge tool.

Yesterday evening, I closed Lightroom, and typed in an address into Safari - so I thought. But Photoshop was underneath, and my typing didn't type an address in Safari, but changed a lot of settings, so it appears.

I went to preferences, cursors, but there was no change.

Now the the tool tip doesn't show the round cercle, that gets bigger when you use a bigger brush.

It only displays a crosshair, and it stays the same, no matter how big the tool tip.

(Other settings were changed, too, like flow in the sponge tool, etc).

Any tips how to get my round tool tip back?

Thanks.
Title: How can I get my round dodge tool tip back?
Post by: DiaAzul on April 23, 2008, 07:42:58 pm
Quote
Any tips how to get my round tool tip back?

Thanks.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=191505\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If you mean photoshop then go to Preferences->Cursors

You also get a crosshair cursor instead of the round brush sized cursor if shift lock is active/enabled/depressed.
Title: How can I get my round dodge tool tip back?
Post by: walter.sk on April 23, 2008, 08:06:51 pm
Quote
It only displays a crosshair, and it stays the same, no matter how big the tool tip.

(Other settings were changed, too, like flow in the sponge tool, etc).

Any tips how to get my round tool tip back?

Thanks.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=191505\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Make sure you don't have the Caps Lock on.
Title: How can I get my round dodge tool tip back?
Post by: The View on April 24, 2008, 03:13:43 am
Thanks, guys!

I will watch my caps lock from now on.