Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Bill Koenig on March 18, 2008, 01:33:03 pm

Title: Slow mouse with CS3 extended
Post by: Bill Koenig on March 18, 2008, 01:33:03 pm
I just loaded CS3 extended (educational version) over the week end. When I'm in CS3, my mouse slows way down. With any other windows app, even if I have PS open, it works fine. Any ideas how to fix this?
Title: Slow mouse with CS3 extended
Post by: Nick Rains on March 18, 2008, 08:08:23 pm
Quote
I just loaded CS3 extended (educational version) over the week end. When I'm in CS3, my mouse slows way down. With any other windows app, even if I have PS open, it works fine. Any ideas how to fix this?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=182425\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Try the Adobe User to User forums, I remember some mouse issues there a while back.

HTH
Title: Slow mouse with CS3 extended
Post by: Richowens on March 18, 2008, 08:18:42 pm
Are you running MS Intellipoint 6.1? When CS3 came out it was causing all kinds of problems. The fix was to revert to an older version............5.2 or 5.5 as I recall.

 

Rich
Title: Slow mouse with CS3 extended
Post by: Bill Koenig on March 21, 2008, 02:03:52 pm
Here's the fix. Go to control panel, mouse, motion. Uncheck "Disable acceleration in games"