Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: mikecookson on December 17, 2007, 11:01:40 am

Title: Keywords how to expand or collapse
Post by: mikecookson on December 17, 2007, 11:01:40 am
Hi

Having created lots of grouped keywords, I am looking for a shortcut to display all keywords at once, (i.e. by expanding all the nested groups).  At some point after doing this I would then want to display first level keywords only, (i.e. by collapsing all nested groups).  

At the moment, I only seem to be able to do this by individually clicking every keyword group until they are all open.  I have not managed to find any shortcuts online, does anybody know a quick way of doing this or a keyboard shortcut?

Many thanks

Mike

http://www.mikecookson.com/pixelpost/index.php (http://www.mikecookson.com/pixelpost/index.php)
Title: Keywords how to expand or collapse
Post by: john beardsworth on December 17, 2007, 11:43:11 am
I don't think there is one. Depending on what you want to do, you could always export the keywords like and examine it in Notepad.

John
Title: Keywords how to expand or collapse
Post by: mikecookson on December 18, 2007, 05:28:58 am
Quote
I don't think there is one. Depending on what you want to do, you could always export the keywords like and examine it in Notepad.

John
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=161249\")


Many thanks John.

Mike

[a href=\"http://www.mikecookson.com]lightseeker[/url]