Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: dburdeny on November 13, 2007, 01:57:27 pm

Title: Mamiya AFD II Mirror Lock UP
Post by: dburdeny on November 13, 2007, 01:57:27 pm
I’m curious how the mirror lock up works on the Mamiya AFD II vs. the older AFD. Is it a button on top of the camera etc? I currently have a regular AFD, and when mounted vertically on a tripod with an L-bracket the mirror lock up release is rendered inoperable. This is proving problematic for me and I’m hoping the AFD II will address this issue. Thanks in advance.
David
Title: Mamiya AFD II Mirror Lock UP
Post by: djgarcia on November 13, 2007, 04:08:57 pm
Hey, at least you have one! Pity us MLU-orphaned EOS owners    ...
Title: Mamiya AFD II Mirror Lock UP
Post by: ternst on November 13, 2007, 06:34:37 pm
David:

Yes, the moved the button - it is now on the top of the camera near the shutter release and easily to get to when using an L bracket...