Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: David Amos on October 11, 2007, 05:01:07 pm

Title: Hollander's Photo Album Kits
Post by: David Amos on October 11, 2007, 05:01:07 pm
Hi all

Ive been looking around at the availability of home produced Photo Albums when i came across the Hollander's site... wow has it got some nice bits and pieces on it.

I saw these albums and i was wondering has anyone seen anything similar in a UK outlet?

http://www.hollanders.com/books/BrowseSubC...06-2d34cb1c00cc (http://www.hollanders.com/books/BrowseSubCategory.aspx?CategoryID=8b4a3a6a-7591-411b-a106-2d34cb1c00cc)

In general where do most of you in the UK get hold of paper supplies?  

David
Title: Hollander's Photo Album Kits
Post by: sojournerphoto on October 12, 2007, 07:53:05 pm
Quote
Hi all

Ive been looking around at the availability of home produced Photo Albums when i came across the Hollander's site... wow has it got some nice bits and pieces on it.

I saw these albums and i was wondering has anyone seen anything similar in a UK outlet?

http://www.hollanders.com/books/BrowseSubC...06-2d34cb1c00cc (http://www.hollanders.com/books/BrowseSubCategory.aspx?CategoryID=8b4a3a6a-7591-411b-a106-2d34cb1c00cc)

In general where do most of you in the UK get hold of paper supplies? 

David
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=145386\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

David,

I tend to get my paper from either R K Photographic or Revolution Transfers (Coalville, nr Leicester). I have wedding albums hand bound and am doing a couple for myself shortly. If you waant any more info feel freeto PM me

Mike