Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: marimagen on October 10, 2007, 11:48:21 am

Title: Lens tester
Post by: marimagen on October 10, 2007, 11:48:21 am
I came across a very interesting website written by a Norwegian nature scientist (I think he is an ornithologist or something) in which he lists the tests and results for all existing Nikon lenses, as well as some lenses of other brands. Unfortunately, I have lost his web address. I have been searching this forum and some other sources to no avail. Does this ring any bell, and can you help me finding this address?
Thanks in advance,
Marie
Title: Lens tester
Post by: Lisa Nikodym on October 10, 2007, 01:17:07 pm
You're probably thinking of Bjorn Rorslett:

http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html (http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html)

Is this who you're thinking of?

Lisa
Title: Lens tester
Post by: marimagen on October 10, 2007, 01:48:26 pm
Quote from: nniko,Oct 10 2007, 12:17 PM
You're probably thinking of Bjorn Rorslett:

http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html (http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html)


Yes that's just him. I like his approach. Great, thanks Lisa!
Marie