Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: jpjespersen on October 04, 2007, 07:41:56 pm

Title: Mamiya AFDII Manual
Post by: jpjespersen on October 04, 2007, 07:41:56 pm
Does anyone know where I can find the Mamiya AFDII manual for download.
Thanks,
JP Jespersen
http://www.JPJespersen.com (http://www.JPJespersen.com)
Title: Mamiya AFDII Manual
Post by: Don Libby on October 04, 2007, 09:18:09 pm
I went to Mamiya (www.mamiya.com) and found that following the Customer Service link to Instruction Manual will get you where you want to go (click the link for 645 on the right).  It shows a new manual available for the 645 AFD.

don
Title: Mamiya AFDII Manual
Post by: Steve_Townsend on October 05, 2007, 02:02:10 am
Tried the same myself.  Only the AFD instructions are available this way, not the AFD2.

In the UK I sent the distributors an email and they sent me a 50 page photocopy of the manual FOC by return.  Rather old fashioned I thought at the time but nevertheless very good service. An emailed pdf would have been fine.


Steve
Title: Mamiya AFDII Manual
Post by: jonstewart on October 05, 2007, 03:47:00 am
Quote
Does anyone know where I can find the Mamiya AFDII manual for download.
Thanks,
JP Jespersen
http://www.JPJespersen.com (http://www.JPJespersen.com)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=143910\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have one (USA originated version), if you can't find an electronic download. The only delay would be finding time to scan it to PDF.

Let me know
Jon
Title: Mamiya AFDII Manual
Post by: photoman888 on October 05, 2007, 07:13:03 am
Here is the manual for the AFD.

[attachment=3481:attachment]
Title: Mamiya AFDII Manual
Post by: jpjespersen on October 05, 2007, 07:22:32 pm
Oh Yes!!  Just in time Mamiya updated their crappy ass website.

Quote
Here is the manual for the AFD.

[attachment=3481:attachment]
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=143977\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]