Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: sinc on September 19, 2007, 09:17:14 pm

Title: In Van Gogh country near Arles, France
Post by: sinc on September 19, 2007, 09:17:14 pm
Tourist pic or art?

Taken with a Panasonic TZ3 point & shoot. I left my Sony A100 DSLR at home.


[attachment=3333:attachment]
Title: In Van Gogh country near Arles, France
Post by: henleyhelen on September 29, 2007, 05:43:37 am
Quote
Tourist pic or art?

Taken with a Panasonic TZ3 point & shoot. I left my Sony A100 DSLR at home.
[attachment=3333:attachment]
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=140583\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It bought a smile to my face to such wonderful flowers. Id crop away the pines and just leave the flowers.

helen
Title: In Van Gogh country near Arles, France
Post by: nchopp on September 29, 2007, 11:46:26 am
I like it.   I think I'd crop in on the right though, so the pines run the whole width of the image.
Title: In Van Gogh country near Arles, France
Post by: wolfnowl on September 29, 2007, 01:01:30 pm
I think I'd want to do something like this with it...

Mike.

[attachment=3429:attachment]
Title: In Van Gogh country near Arles, France
Post by: sinc on September 29, 2007, 03:42:36 pm
Quote
I think I'd want to do something like this with it...

Mike.

[attachment=3429:attachment]
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=142692\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


That's an interesting crop.
Title: In Van Gogh country near Arles, France
Post by: sinc on September 29, 2007, 03:50:41 pm
Quote
I like it.   I think I'd crop in on the right though, so the pines run the whole width of the image.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=142668\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


That works.