Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Randal32 on September 13, 2007, 01:05:23 pm
-
In the past I have printed by porfolios using epson enhanced matte paper. they recently discontinued the sheets so I am trying to find a replacement. Any ideas?
I have tried red rivers 47# and 50# mattes and they're no good. I am going to try their 60 LBS matte this week.
problem is, it has to be thin enough to french fold and thick enough not to curl.
thanks,
-
In the past I have printed by porfolios using epson enhanced matte paper. they recently discontinued the sheets so I am trying to find a replacement. Any ideas?
I have tried red rivers 47# and 50# mattes and they're no good. I am going to try their 60 LBS matte this week.
problem is, it has to be thin enough to french fold and thick enough not to curl.
thanks,
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=139179\")
Epson just renamed the paper so its still available. Its now called Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte. Below is the link:
[a href=\"http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductMediaSpec.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Overview&oid=-12349]http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/Product...view&oid=-12349[/url]
My question for you is what is a french fold?
-
Its now called Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=139187\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I've always wondered who the marketing person was that thought we'd easily remember that name.
-
I've always wondered who the marketing person was that thought we'd easily remember that name.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=139211\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Probably the same one that is being shown the door because sales have crashed for the "new" paper I still do not understand companies renaming products... it's New Coke all over again in the paper industry