Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Digital Cameras & Shooting Techniques => Topic started by: Gary Ferguson on July 21, 2007, 11:59:42 am

Title: Cards For P45+
Post by: Gary Ferguson on July 21, 2007, 11:59:42 am
I'm trading in my P25 for a P45+, I'be been using 2Gb cards for the P25 but these will be a little small for the P45+. What memory cards are recommended for the P45+?

Thanks.
Title: Cards For P45+
Post by: michael on July 21, 2007, 12:13:29 pm
I think that you'll find the Sandisk Extreme IV match the speed capabilities of the Plus backs very well.

I have several of their 4GB and 8GB cards and can recommend them, along with their special high speed reader. An ideal combo.

Michael
Title: Cards For P45+
Post by: Gary Ferguson on July 21, 2007, 12:52:20 pm
That's clear advice, thank you.
Title: Cards For P45+
Post by: Fred Ragland on July 21, 2007, 01:07:21 pm
Sandisk announced (http://robgalbraith.com/bins/content_page.asp?cid=7-8741-9048) it will start shipping an improved Extreme IV they call the Extreme Ducati Edition in August 2007. They are also releasing a Flash Drive with throughput from flash drive to computer of nearly 23MB/sec.

Fred