Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: Rob34 on July 02, 2007, 08:34:40 pm

Title: Toronto downtown
Post by: Rob34 on July 02, 2007, 08:34:40 pm
I live about 45 mins outside of Toronto and plan to go downtown in the near future. I was wondering if anyone knew of some good places to takes some shots of the city.


Thanks!
Title: Toronto downtown
Post by: Tim Gray on July 02, 2007, 09:17:17 pm
the areas around TD Centre, Kensington Market, UofT,  Osgoode Hall, Roy Thompson Hall, Centre Island, BCE Place - would keep you going for a few days....
Title: Toronto downtown
Post by: Rob34 on July 02, 2007, 10:31:58 pm
Thanks Tim.. I will check them out, greatly appreciated.
Title: Toronto downtown
Post by: Philmar on January 09, 2008, 04:09:09 pm
of course, just keep an eye on what Michael Reichman is shooting....he's downtown sometimes.

I like hitting the summer parades - Gay Pride, Caribana and especially the CNE. Downtown deserted during a evening snowstorm is nice.
Title: Toronto downtown
Post by: JDClements on February 18, 2008, 09:44:58 am
Ride the ferry over to the islands for an across-the-water view of the downtown core. and also for an incredible unique community on Ward's Island (east end). Lots of other great stuff on the islands, too.
Title: Toronto downtown
Post by: Philmar on February 28, 2008, 01:44:52 pm
Quote
Ride the ferry over to the islands for an across-the-water view of the downtown core. and also for an incredible unique community on Ward's Island (east end). Lots of other great stuff on the islands, too.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=175655\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hmmm, though I can't recall ever being on the Island with you I am pretty darn tootin sure that I knows ya'. JD Clements? Barrie? Is this this JD Clements aka Dan9, my 'big brother'??
Title: Toronto downtown
Post by: JDClements on February 28, 2008, 05:53:33 pm
Quote
Hmmm, though I can't recall ever being on the Island with you I am pretty darn tootin sure that I knows ya'. JD Clements? Barrie? Is this this JD Clements aka Dan9, my 'big brother'??
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=178036\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Phil? My long lost Little Brother?? Get outta town! Email me, let's talk...