Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: icetraxx on June 06, 2007, 07:57:00 pm

Title: RRS B87-b Portrait bracket kit & Benro Ballhead
Post by: icetraxx on June 06, 2007, 07:57:00 pm
I have the B87-b portrait flash bracket with mounting rail. If you go to the RRS website it is the B78-b portrait package. This is not the new version that they just came out with. From what I can tell the only difference is the mount for the flash is styled different. I'd like to get $275 shipped and paypal'd for this. There is not a mark on either piece.

Also a Benro KJ-2. Like new only used for a week. One small pen sized nick where the camera bracket slides in. Held my d2x and 17-55mm fine with the RRS L bracket. $100 shipped and Paypal'd.

Pictures:

Bracket
 (http://www.brdance.com/temp/bracket.jpg)


ballhead
 (http://www.brdance.com/temp/ballhead.jpg)

I have some references from other sites if needed.
Thanks,
Larry